Engineering Survey References
Public Contracts/Courts/Private Persons
Hitherto the main focus of the engineering surveys carried out has been in the field of public contracts officiating as a technical specialist.
- The engineering surveys were generally carried out for courts. Furthermore, surveys were also executed for private persons.
- Engineering surveys of airport lighting equipment
- Engineering surveys and appraisal of the safety power supply network of a clinic
- Engineering surveys for a photo voltaic power plant of 1.5MWp
- Engineering surveys for the design of electrical utility rooms
- Engineering surveys of security lighting
- Feasibility studies for the continued use of aging transformer station buildings
- Monitoring of engineering surveys for the approval of a furniture shopping centre
- Establishment of documentation for protection against explosions
- Monitoring of engineering surveys for the approval of the fire-protection wiring being renewed for the fire gas exhaust system in a shopping centre
- Provision of surveyor's opinion as to the planning guidelines for security equipment
- Surveyor's consultation and establishment of lightning protection guidelines for security equipment
- Engineering surveys for yield, installation and mounting of photovoltaic equipment